Contributors

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

When is baby coming?



This is Baby Jones at 34 weeks with his hand in front of his face :-)

Ok...I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and I thought it would be fun to have a poll and see what everyone thinks about when the baby is coming.

So, go ahead and post a comment indicating:

-when you will think baby will come (due date is Jan 23 2006)
-how much baby will weigh
-we were pretty much told at our latest ultrasound that it IS indeed a boy, but feel free to disagree :-)

I'll post the winner shortly after the birth :-)or maybe not so shortly..depends on how much sleep I'm getting!

11 comments:

Greg said...

Boy - Jan 19 - 9lbs 6oz

(sorry ...) :-)

Anonymous said...

boy- Jan 22 7 lbs 6 oz
from Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Boy (OBV, although if it IS a girl, I should win) :) Jan 26, 8lbs, 12oz, 22 inches long, RIO Paul Jones
~Amanda

Boy, Jan 21, 8lbs, 4oz, 23 inches long, Fjord River Jones...
~Chris

Anonymous said...

Boy January 17th 9lbs 8oz
Dylan Jordan Jones

WHAT DID I WIN? :o)

Anonymous said...

January 27 - 7 lbs. 13 oz.
His name: Adam Paul Jones

Anonymous said...

Boy, Friday January 13th, 2005 @ 1:13AM, 7lbs, 13oz

Name: River Paul Jones

Favorite Song: One Particular Harbor, Jimmy B.

David V.

Anonymous said...

Boy - duh :)
January 20th @ 2:05AM
8 lbs 1 oz

Christian Paul Jones...it just popped into my head...

Anonymous said...

Boy; january 15th. 3800kg Va a ser sanito y hermoso.Y los va a hacer muy felices

Laura said...

Ok, I'm cheating, cause I have waited this long to make my guess, and since I am the mommy, I have a certain advantage :-)

My guess is Friday January 13th (sometime in the morning)
8lbs 8oz

I hope I'm right!

Anonymous said...

Thursday January 12th
8lbs 6oz

Greg said...

Well, I got the date right... I was just off by about a pound on the weight... lucky for you, Laura... :-)

Paul, I think you win the guess on the weight! He was 8lbs 5 oz, right? Nice!

Well, congrats! Welcome to the world, Lake(land)!

Followers