Contributors

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tutuca


This is Tutuca Posted by Hello

I am in love with my dog. :-) Ok...so, some of you think I am a freak (yes, Rachael and Greg) for even HAVING a dog, let alone LOVE a dog! But I do.
It's refreshing to hang out with someone that wants to be with you, no matter what you're doing, what you're wearing, what you're saying,even if that someone is after all....a canine.
She is sweet, obedient, fun loving and protective, what more could you want in a buddy??! And that's what she is, I work at home all day by myself, so she's my buddy. We play, she naps, we play, she eats, we play, she naps a little bit again :-) what a LIFE!
But hey...she follows me wherever I go, she loves to walk with me,lay down if i'm laying down, watch TV with me,and she doesn't care if my hair isn't done and i have no make-up on,...gotta love that!
oh, by the way, she's a yellow lab and her name is Tutuca(pron. TootooCah)

No comments:

Followers