Contributors

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Life List

Some people have "bucket lists". I don't have one of those, but I do have a list in my mind of things I absolutely want to try at least once, in the next....5 years.
Some of these things may actually turn into more than just trying. Some of these things I may discover I truly love and continue them until my last day on earth.
Since I don't know which of these things will endure and which ones won't, I am very excited to begin and discover what I will truly love.
So here goes:

-take piano lessons (i have a sneaky feeling that this is a keeper, as long as I don't wimp out)
-photography
-take an art class (already enrolled in one...we'll see how that goes!)
-pick up dancing again, where I left off
-learn how to and plant a garden, so I can feed my family with REAL FOOD ;-)
-learn how to make Jam
-take a formal cooking class
-go on a Spiritual Retreat

Those are some of the things that have been floating around in my mind, and I find it helpful to write them down, lest I forget any!!

So here goes..next up is Drawing class. We'll see how I do...I have a feeling I will love it. :-)

No comments:

Followers