Contributors

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

He loves me

He really does...It's not that I didn't know this before, I just never truly realized (and I don't think I fully do yet)that, above all else, Jesus loves me.

He wants me to grow, to learn, to change, to love others, to give, to follow Him,but above everything else, He loves me, no strings attached.
He wants relationship with me.He wants the opportunity to show me the height,width and depth of His love for me.He wants the opportunity to be a Father to me unlike any other that ever lived on this earth.

I don't know about you, but that's enough to make want to get up in the morning and rush to talk to Him, be with Him, let Him love on me. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find something to make me feel like jumping up in the morning and making me look forward to the day!! Pathetic, aren't I?? I do enjoy reading your little blogs. Am jealous reading how much you are learning.!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Laura said...

You are NOT pathetic!
There is a huge reason for you to get up in the morning, HE cant wait to be with you!

Followers