Contributors

Saturday, June 23, 2012

What to write...

what could I write?  When nothing inspires me but I know I'll be glad I sat down and started clicking on the keyboard... When it seems that I should have something to say (I always do) and yet nothing specific shows up to get things going... What would I write about then?  I'll write about writing... About the feeling I get as the words roll out and take shape and suddenly just make perfect sense  About the sensation that something else is taking over, someONE, inside and finding the words I can't.  About the joy I experience when I read what I have written and recognize it as my own. And about how I marvel at the fact that it came out almost in spite of my effort.  When I sit down to write and feel as if it is a futile exercise, that's when I know something will be written for sure.  It always finds a way through and out, because after all,  I always have something to say .

No comments:

Followers